Treat your LuinSpa towel with the same love as your favorite clothes.
- To maximize absorbency always wash your towels before using them for the first time.
- Avoid using fabric softener, as it reduces absorbency.
- Tumble-dryer is the best way to dry your towels.
- If you line dry your towels, give them a good shake before hanging them. This separates the long and absorbent cotton fibres and makes the towel plush.
- Wash the towels at 60°C often enough.
- Wash black, colored and white laundry separately and always use the right detergents to maintain the color and brightness.
- Towels can be ironed.
- Store your towel rolled, this way the cotton fibres stay fluffy.